Wednesday, April 26, 2006

so many things!!!

urghhh. i can't think. there's too much stuff happening for me to keep track. sigh.

i'm still asking God to help me to love people i find difficult to love. so hard. sigh... this is a recurring lesson in my life. yep

but anyway, on the bright side of things, i had my SECOND driving lesson today. it went waaaayyy better than the first. my instructor only speaks chinese =b but i could understand him, and he's pretty nice.

went round the car park several times, did a few u-turns too. and then we went out on the road - the REAL ROAD! - for about half an hour. it was a bit stressful cos it's hard to keep my eye on the road, as well as watch out for incoming cars or overtaking cars, as well as not jump when silly birds or cats fly or leap into my view... but overall it went ok. i think i got the hang of turning the wheel, and how to press on the accelerator so that the car doesn't surge suddenly.

yay =) so that was a huge joy to my day

now... back to work. i enjoy it - i really do! - but it's just... i need to learn to love people =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home