Wednesday, February 27, 2008

what goes down must come up =)

thankful to all my dear friends who have or are concerned about my current mood.

i won't say i'm feeling WONDERFUL just yet, but i definitely feel better than last week. =)

i'm sorry it's a bit hard to explain or pinpoint why i feel this way, but i guess there are 3 main components:

1. mel is in camp for 3 weeks. he comes out on alternate days

2. frustrations and conflicts that are mostly inside-my-head-only this past week

3. feeling spiritually dry and disconnected from God. i've honestly never felt this way before, so it feels very troubling and frustrating and sad and confusing... just feeling like the 'line was cut' or something. and being the impatient sort, i want it to be all ok and restored NOW. but it's not... so just waiting.



"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth, and making it bear and sprout, and furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; so shall my word be which goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, without accomplishing what i desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. For you will go out with joy, and be led forth with peace."
Isaiah 55:10-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home