Wednesday, February 23, 2005

still sick

thank you all of you who have been so encouraging and caring and concerned and sweet, smsing me or leaving me comments in my last post.

aw... i feel so loved =)

heh... well i'm still sick. bother... but it's not too bad.

today felt pretty terrible on the bus on the way to work and wanted to puke so badly! urghh... it's the worst physical feeling in the world i've experienced so far, to be stuck on a jam-packed, stress-laden-faces-opposite bus caught in bad traffic and feel like u want to throw up... =b eeeewww...

anyway kind mike let me stay over at his house in the morning (near to office), so i bunked there and slept like a log till 1. felt waaaay much better after that, and went to office. we're having a lot of important meetings this week which is why i really wanted to be there.

meetings went well, but then my tummy got pain again. so went back to the doctor instead of cell, and got his new verdict - Gastric! hmmm...

dunno whether i should trust him, but i give him one more chance =) hee hee...

got some weird looking ant-acid to drink. yuck. bleah...


ooh... this is totally out of point, but i'm SO excited about The Ultimate Road Trip!!! =D

ok back to watching american idol.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM , Blogger Joel said...

ant-acid? haha.. that's my expertise..ok the liquid one I never try before.. but it should suck.. anyway I recommend (strongly) to take the chewable ones.. minty taste.. u want I can pass u some when I see you.. though hopefully u won't need it then..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home