Tuesday, February 15, 2005

so malu!!!

i fell off a bus.

yeah, i know it's hard to believe right... but i really did! sigh... i somehow misjudged where the curb was and where the ground was, and i was aiming for the curb and hit the ground smack!

my poor lap top also took a tumble, but thank God she's ok =) but my jeans weren't so fortunate. ripped a hole in one knee and got dirt stains too... and i cut my left knee and palm and grazed my right. so... all in all... not a good feeling...

i managed to do ok throughout the day, but just half an hour ago, opened the plaster to check on my knee wound, and it looks gross... like watering and stuff.

so i think it needs to air. but stupid jeans dun allow for that. so i cut my jeans.

yup. theya re now berms. =b

hmmm... it's the first time i've been to drastic wif my clothes =b haha... but it looks not bad lah... anyways not the wound is throbbing and still watering... so dunno lah. haiz...

but at least it's not getting irritated and poked by the sequins on my jeans. heh

thank God that it's an older pair of jeans and i didn't fall onto the road and get squashed by a car.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger sunshine said...

you're amazing! you actually cut your jeans...i think i would probably go buy myself a pair of shorts to wear.

i fell down from the bus once also and before my wound could heal, i fell down again whilst chasing the bus. now both my knees have scars. they look pretty gross with my horrible blading sock line :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home