Friday, April 01, 2005

i am happie!

reasons why i am so happy:

1. this week was really tiring but really fruitful. am proud of what i have managed to accomplish this week. hee hee... =D

2. tomorrow is the graduation day. as we practiced the dance, i feel a whole lot better about it. like more confident, more happy, more joyful, more thankful...

3. i passed my final theory driving test! (hah, so there all you people who doubted me =b hee hee)

4. mel is so sweet and makes me feel special.

5. i spent really really little this week. part of my attempt to save up for csu.

6. single scoop (too hard to explain what that is... ) was pretty fun last night. and i won a free movie ticket!!! =)

7. i have lots of new songs in my ipod to listen to... jazzzzzz.....

8. my toesies are purple... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home