Tuesday, March 29, 2005

things are heating up!

turt prep is heating up! yeah... beginning to feel the strain of it, and overwhelmed by all the details and nitty gritties... =b

please pray for strength to press on, and the faith to trust God to fulfil His plans through us, through me. pray that i would not shortchange God during this time, in my daily quiet time with Him, and that I would grow through all these 'stretchings' of my character.

i'm also in the midst of raising both monthly support, as well as support for my upcoming trips. however seem to have little energy or time to meet up with people. please pray for good time management, divine opportunities and that whether or not people support me, i would build friendships and that we would be a mutual encouragement to each other. =) thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home