Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm IN!

God really came through for me! i went for my interview with the church mission board yesterday morning. the day before, i was really quite stressed, thinking and anticipating all the difficult questions they would have for me. =b so i decided to take a quick and impromptu personal retreat that afternoon, since i was quite free.

i went to parkway gelare and just began to pen my thoughts, fears, struggles to God. and God reminded me of a verse i read a few weeks back during QT, somewhere in Psalms - that God watches over our every step, every move - and He won't let us out of His hand - as long as we do not run from it! He will not purposely let us fall without reason; He will keep us on the path He has marked out for us.

that really encouraged me, because i felt the calm assurance that whatever happened after the interview would be in His hands. if God wants me to go full-time, He will make it happen!

so anyway... the next morning i was feeling a lot better. and praise God for a really good time talking to the mission board reps! =) hee... in fact, i thank Him that the 'scary' ones weren't there. haha... so i felt like i really got to share openly, and they really know how i feel. =)

and YES, I PASSED!!! =D


haha, which means i just have to clear the crusade interview and raise my support, and i'll be able to come on staff =) heh heh

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger Drew said...

WOOT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home