Thursday, April 27, 2006

fearful but trusting God

thank you Grace for really hitting the nail on the head. =) i guess i am afraid... of many things...

today at team prayer, we spent time reflecting on our fears for the coming TURT, and life in general. i remembered that God really doesn't want us to 'suffer' in silence, or to deny our fears, or to suppress it, or to feel despairing and hopeless. He wants us to turn to Him, to trust Him more, to surrender our fears to Him.

do you? do i?

i'm still learning, i guess. to let go of my insecurities, my fears, my inadequacies, my past 'traumas'.

"I will never leave you nor forsake you." Heb 13:5

"the Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall i be afraid?" Ps 27:1

"behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpians, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19

we sang this song.

there's anointing in the air

i can feel it everywhere

there's power in my soul

so let the river flow

can you hear the rushing wind

it's blowing deep within

my spirit is alive

my life has been revived


i've got the joy

i've got the peace of mind

i've got the faith in the Holy Ghost

that fills me everyday

i've got the life

i've got the melody

i've got the Word

the Word of God that sets me free

- I've got the Joy (Paradise Church)

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Blogger :: volks1749 :: said...

hey! thks for the msg on my blog :) realised how impt it is to entrust ourselves into his hands and not let pride overwhelm us at times .. really encouraging to read this here :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home