Saturday, October 28, 2006

looking forward to what's ahead...

i finally returned to cell after a hiatus of about 5 weeks (2 weeks in lausanne conference, 1 week melvyn birthday, 1 week rehearsal and 1 week sheer laziness =b) and felt really out of touch with everyone's lives. made me realise how it might be in the future when i'm in mel's church - i will definitely not be able to keep in touch as much with my current church friends. that kinda sucks... but i know it's all part of growing up and change and trusting God.

in the near future, though, i'm quite looking forward to the month of December! here are some key stuff happening during that time:

1. Christmas party for supporters

i've just started planning for this, and i have no idea whether it will take flight, whether it will really happen - but i'm just gonna try this out. look forward to sharing stuff i have seen over this year, and to talk to some of them whom i hardly see.

2. Christmas with my family

it's my last Christmas as a single with my family, so i want to treasure all the moments with my grandma and aunties and uncles and cousins etc. cos i guess when i get married, there'll be two MORE families in my life, and that will definitely mean less time for each side, so life will be different.

3. Christmas in Tokyo

i'm going to japan again! this time, melvyn and I are going together, as part of a tracting trip. so i'm really looking forward to meeting my Japanese friends again, to hear what their year has been like. also hoping and planning to visit Waseda University - the place where I first went to Japan for missions in 2001. and, best of all, melvyn is with me. This is his first time to Japan (other than the airport lounge =b) so I'm excited and happy to be able to be part of his first time there. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home