Sunday, June 01, 2008

my first church camp

tomorrow morning we leave for Port Dickson for church camp. it's my first camp in my new church so feeling a bit spooked out slash scared slash excited. heh. i really don't know that many people yet, so i'm hoping to make friends. but then again, it's been a tiring past week, and i'm not really up to making small talk and lame jokes too. hmmm...

thank God that mel will be there. we're in this together! =)

on a different note, i'm really psyched that the youth band has a BLOG! check out snoozetheband.wordpress.com! this is a new band that forerunner is launching, and I'm co-leading it with Evon. We're still short of drummer... so if you got people in mind, do let me know!

Anyways the blog was just launched today, so it's still quite bare for now... =b but I look forward to seeing it fill up over the days, weeks, months to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home