Friday, December 24, 2004

there's no such thing as coincidence... right?

i was kinda bored about half an hour ago. not because i have nothing to do =b but because i just felt lazy and slack. so i decided i'd check out which bloggers share the same interests as me. black and white photography in particular. =)

do u believe that God is in control of even the tiniest little things that happen to us? i do. which is why i don't quite know what to do now...

somehow came to this gals' website. and just for fun, thought i'd read some of her bloggings. here's the first one i read.

http://aprilscorner.blogspot.com/2004/10/god-almighty.html

hmmm...

God, are you trying to tell me something?

Looking around I see so many
Trying so hard to somehow make it through
So many times I've chosen silence
Knowing inside how much they needed You
They need to know
They need to see
That Jesus paid the price to set them free

Here am I with nothing much to offer
Just a child who'll serve You willingly
So if you want to show Your strength through such weakness
Here amI - Send me

merry christmas eve, with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home