Friday, February 25, 2005

fantastic friday

woke up at 6am today to get to office early and do my assignment =b thank God I finished it on time man! hee hee

the day was pretty good and constructive, work wise. also had a great hour of worship with the team. every time i play with them i am humbled at how little i know about playing in a band. i have a long ways to go... but it's good =) feel like having the right attitude helps me not to get too upset about criticism when its constructive. in fact i feelt privileged to be having this learning opportunity.

friday night is granny night, so all the cousins and aunties and uncles meet at gran's for dinner =) tonight watched a dvd with my two cousins - princess mononoke. it's really quite a sweet story. jap stories have such interesting plots. haha =b

the middle bits were a tad boring... but really loved most of it. and happy endings make me happy =D

oh yes, i'm feeling TONS better. =) thanks to all those who were praying. for those who didn't know, i had food poisoning, followed by gastric. haiz... not a good experience... but made me appreciate me health a whole lot more =b

tomorrow i'm having a rather important meeting. please pray that God would give us wisdom and discernment in whatever is discussed. appreciate you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home