Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lord, teach me to be humble

realised that the recent spate of 'failures' at music-related stuff is God's way of reminding me to focus on Him and to be humble before Him. as Mike, a colleague, told us today, when you are humble, you are most confident. because your confidence is then in Christ - the only place of true security and significance =)

i thank God that despite my weaknesses and pride He is using all these events in my life to turn me to Him and to rely on Him more.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Rongjie said...

Dun worry God is there all the time!! Just remember to rely on Him for strength whenever you felt weak!! Claim on 2 Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness”

Humility is something that we all need to learn! At times it can be tough but I guess we need to ask for a humble heart and to compliment it with actions! I do feel that kind of struggles at time esp when you did something real well. We tend to forget that God is the one who make all things happen!! I think what Mike shared is really encouraging!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home