Monday, February 28, 2005

such a busy day!

busy busy busy busy day...

oh man, i've had NO TIME to think! in the midst of so many meetings, deadlines to meet, decisions to make, articles to write... yada yada yada...

man!!!

i'm going nutz =b

haiz...

and have checkout for my devo tomorrow, and didn't manage to look at it today... a long night ahead i guess =b

oh well. but on the other hand, something v exciting happened today too!

my friend's company had a one-day deal for ipod mini. arghhh... and i just LOVE the mini, so pretty and small and girlie and would be great entertainment for my one-hour bus rides to work. so... after multiple trips to the toilet to think, and running circles around the inside of my head, i decided i want the ipod more than the birkenstocks. heh... yup, so on saturday, i will be clutching my pretty pretty blue ipod mini =D

just sharing my joy... =)

it cost $299. which means i can't shop for like 2-3 months at least... cos i wanna save =b but it's ok, i will survive.

here it is... my precioussss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home