Sunday, March 20, 2005

my God is faithful

i spent the day at wefc. the people there are cool =) really blessed to have gotten to know a few very friendly people who helped make me feel at home.

too tired now to write much in detail... but basically it was good. joined mel's cg for a discussion cum video on prayer, that really spoke to me, cos recently been feeling the lack of zeal to pray. what i was reminded of was that, even in those times, we can pray to God to give us the capacity and passion to pray in that way... it's a request in itself =)

also watched their choir rehearsing for a special item for good friday. it really brought a lump to my throat as i was reminded of my choir and the joy and frustrations of leading them and planning such items in the past. =( but it was good, too, to just sit there in the empty congregation seats, and be ministered to by the lyrics of the song "My God is Faithful".

indeed, God is faithful.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM , Blogger li yee said...

i haven't found the chance to say this, but congrats, dotz! i am heaps happy for you and for him. :)

glad you visited yesterday and i hope spencer and myself have shown you we are quite lifeless in cg sometimes (esp when we fall asleep!). hahhaha! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home