Saturday, March 19, 2005

special announcement =)

it was a great morning of meeting the TURTers and getting to know them a little bit better. =) they're a really fun and nice group of people, and i'm so excited about TURT now!!! =D

heh heh... although the prep and actual trip are gonna be really tiring... but may God give me joy and strength in all i do! =)

oh, and it's GREAT to have sam there too. i really miss last year's TURTers - they will always have a very special place in my life and heart. =) it's fun to have fun with sam again, and to talk, and to encourage one another on this project.

mmm... also got 'arrowed' accidentally during the ice-breaker time. we had to pick a slip of paper and each paper had something that we had to do or say... anyway... i innocently picked up my slip. HAH!

"Tell us whether you are single/attached/married."

oh Wow. i was speechless. (God, you have a great sense of humour!)

everyone was like, "aiya, we all know lah... "

well... my answer was... recent change of status =) heh.

think i shocked a few people... hee hee... and i kinda of felt awkward about it after that for a while... but then, i thought about it. and i'm REALLY glad that came out! i mean, somehow i feel it's good that the team knows my status, so there's not going to be any future misunderstandings or miscommunication in that arena. heh... and also, i had been wanting to tell them at some point, but didn't know how. so God 'helped' me i guess. heh...

yups... so...

I AM ATTACHED. *big smile*

eh heh heh

after thinking about it, i think... after the past three weeks, i'm more sure of my decision than before. =) and, rather than go around announcing it, i'll let those faithful friends and supporters of mine who read this blog know this way. heh... muahaha (many many thanks to those who knew about this already and have been good little mice)

i'm really really happy =) anyway, i think for now i shall not talk too much about him yeah. suffice to say he is one of the sweetest and kindest guys i know around, and we can talk. a lot. haha...

yet i learnt something the past week. no matter how great a guy or relationship is, NOTHING can 'complete' me as a person. NO ONE can know me as i'm fully known by One person only. Thank You Jesus, for completing me =)


there is a longing only You can fill

a raging tempest only You can still

my soul is thirsty Lord, to know You as i'm known

drink from the river that flows before Your throne


Take me deeper

Deeper in love with You

Jesus hold me close in Your embrace

Take me deeper

Deeper than I've ever been before

i ust want to love You more and more

how I long to be deeper in love


sunrise to sunrise, i will seek Your face

drawn by the Spirit to the of Your grace

my heart has found in You a hope that will abide

here in Your presence forever satisfied


Take me deeper

Deeper in love with You

Jesus hold me close in Your embrace

Take me deeper

Deeper than I've ever been before

i ust want to love You more and more

how I long to be deeper in love

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM , Blogger Drew said...

Wah, compare us to mice... Win liao lor~

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger :: volks1749 :: said...

dotz..so happy for u :P must introduce him to us soon yarh?!

-shing yian

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger :: dotz :: said...

heh, thanks all! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home