Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i am sorry God...

yes i did it again. sigh... i got frustrated with things and didn't react the right way. in short, i was grumpy and self-centered and totally crappy. sigh...

why do i tend to focus so much on what there is to be done that i lose sight of the ultimate goal - saved lives? sigh... it's something i have to constantly remind myself of - that while all the nitty gritties are very important, i must not lose sight of the end point, of the reason why we do what we do.

people need the Lord.

thank you Lord for purifying my motivations and reminding me to worship You in all i do, and convicting me of my need to depend on You and walk with You minute by minute, day be day...

i am forgiven! =)

* * *

nobody knows how weak i am better than You

and nobody sees all of my needs better than You

and nobody has the power to lift me to reach for eternity

Jesus be strong in my weakness, empower me!

empower me like a rushing river flowing to the sea

Lord send Your Holy Spirit flowing out through me

till i'm living as Your child, victorious and free

send the power of Your love, empower me!



nobody's eyes sees through my soul better than Your's

and nobody's love can make me whole

no love but Your's

and nobody has the power to change me from what i was born to be

Jesus break through all my defences, empower me!

empower me like a rushing river flowing to the sea

Lord send Your Holy Spirit flowing out through me

till i'm living as Your child, victorious and free

send the power of Your love, empower me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home