Thursday, September 22, 2005

on the road to recovery =)

thanks to those who have been praying... =) i really feel much better today. on tuesday and last night, i had fever... which was quite not fun. and headaches on and off the whole day, and whole body very tired and lethargic...

mel thinks its flu. i think so too, now that i know flu is not just cough and cold, but can include body ache and headaches...

so anyways... today my fever is gone... and my headache is very mild. and i have more energy. so... things are lookin' up! =)


thank You God for being my Healer, and for giving me the strength to sustain me through rehearsals and meetings these few days.

and thank you to my colleagues and Void members who encouraged me in various ways and even bought me vitamin C to eat.

and thank you mel for bringing me home to eat home-cooked food and healthy herbal soup and for praying for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home