Monday, March 06, 2006

blessed day of solitude

what a beautiful day i had!

first i woke up late. =)

(i'm off today in lieu of last saturday and next saturday's afternoons of work.)

the first great thing was... my cough is gone!!! well, almost. maybe just 2% left. heh

i had a yummy sara lee slice for breakfast. chocolate swirl...

had a long time with God, reading my Bible and journaling. good to journal, cos yesterday mel and i had this major 2 hour long talk, issues were brought up and addressed... so good to jot it all down, along with my thoughts, feelings, decisions etc

then took bus to plaza sing, and bought myself a ticket to watch walk the line.

but i had some time to spare, so i went down to the basement and got myself my long awaited okonomiyaki! =D yum yum... it was a loooong wait for my plate, but oh! so good...

then i was feeling greedy, so i had a chessy hotdog. haha

the movie was pretty interesting. i think the pace was a tad slow, and maybe too much detail at some bits. but all in all, i think it was a very human perspective on the life of john cash. his strengths and his weaknesses. and i was very happy in my own little centre seat, feet crossed, no one else in the cinema except a couple and two girls.

heh heh

after the movie, i went to mos, and spent the next hour or so reading the book of Acts. i'm teaching that in Sunday School now, and it's really interesting to read it in prepartion, because, for the first time, i am using an NKJV and it's a study bible! somehow everything's so much more interesting!

after that i felt a bit like... arghhh i wanna shop... but i can't cos i promised myself no more clothes, bags, or shoes. so i satisfied myself by looking at a new earring shop instead. near the mrt. everything 3 for $10. tee hee...

but just before i was about bring my 3 selections to the cashier, i felt like... aiya i dun need these.. aiya but i already spent 10 min choosing... aiya this aiya that =b in the end i got ONE pair. dark green danglies. =D so i feel a bit bad about it. but... oh well... thank God for His grace towards me when i lack discipline =(

came home and read some of my readings for staff training =) my last assignment!!! =) heh heh...

so. i'm looking forward to seeing mel tomorrow night... and to a day of fruitful work! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home