Friday, May 05, 2006

princess dotz @ her pink party

my WONDERFUL bunch of colleagues really wowed me this morning with a special ALL-PINK party!!! =)

naughty joy (my coach) 'tricked' me into thinking i was meeting her for a coach-coachee eval. haha... then, surprise surprise, EVERYONE was at sara's place!!! (she had told me to come there cos sara had made me a cake. it's a bit hard to explain why i wasn't suspicious, but... nvm =b)

eveyrone was in PINK

the guys were so sweet to go out and shop for pink clothes, when i know how much they detest that colour =b heh heh... and there were pink balloons, pink streamers, pink ribbons, pink geoberas and pink roses, pink candles, pink napkins, pink drinks, pink frosted cupcakes and a pink gift bag for me!!! arghhhhhh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a card dan made... so pretty!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

even Dog (sara's dog) had a pretty pink ribbon round her neck!

we took TONS of pics. or rather, daniel, pat and simon/grace, our resident shutterbugs, took loads of pics. =) tee hee...

the guys composed a song for me! and they all sang it for me!!! i was so touched i cried!!! aw... thank you guys! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the girls painstakingly prepared all the yummy food, and got me a pretty beaded tiara with pink rosettes! so sweet! thank you thank you...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

simon, our director, shared how he had seen me grow this past year, and prayed for me. thanks simon!

last but not least, i really really appreciated and was so touched that everyone took the time, trouble and expense to do this for me. i mean, i'm not always the most sunshiny person to work with, and everyone's really up to the neck in work, yet they gave so sacrificially for me... aw... sob sob

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it was a really great day. =)

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Drew said...

o.O

Hehehe...
(aye, they never sabo you in anyway ah? how cannnn~~~)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home