Saturday, June 10, 2006

mad frenzy of blogging

hee... i think i've blogged... five times today? =b heh heh. making up for lost time...

anyhow i had a good time visiting all my friend's blogs to catch up on their lives. it was good. =)

feeling quite excited cos tomorrow morning we are leaving for thailand! i'm like jittery cos i'm afraid something will wrong - typical me - but also excited to be finally going. also feeling really sad that i have to leave mel here. he can't even see me off at the airport cos he's rostered to play for church worship that morning.

yesterday we had an afternoon together. his company is in the process of moving, so he got to work from home. so i met him for lunch (a very long lunch... hee) and as we were walking ard parkway we saw this really cool mosaic frame kit. so we bought it, and we went to cafe cartel, and sat there for the next two hours, sticking the tiny tiles one by one onto the wooden frame.

our finished product is a bit crooked and stuff, but it's really special to me, cos it's something spontaneous we did together, and it's made by both of us, and it's BEAUTIFUL! i can't wait to put a really nive photo of us in it! =D

today i went up to woodlands to meet him for lunch again, in between his worship prac and service (he had prac in the morning, and there's a service in the afternoon). yummy pasta and pasta mania, then we walked around the shops, but i didn't buy anything... just felt kinda sad cos i knew i wouldn't see him for 2 weeks.

he sent me all the way home, even though he had to leave straight away to go back to woodlands for the service. so sweet right? i was very touched. but i was kinda sad during the car ride still....

anyway when i got home and he had gone, i opened the card he gave me. and i CRIED!!! it was so touching, so sincere... and i really treasure it a lot! i really feel so blessed to have such a sweet bf, and i'm GOING TO MISS YOU!!! =(

sigh...

felt quite sad after that... wanted to nap but kept tearing... but feeling better now. i felt that God is making me go through this so that i will not become 'dependent' on mel, but keep my heart centered on God. that He is my source of joy and strength, not mel. so... this trip is kind of a 'training' for me to be independent, and to grow.

still sad, but full of hope that God will carry me through.

mel, you are so special to me. i know that you will miss me too, and that God will be your Comforter and your Friend. thank you for being there for me, for walking with me through the good times and grouchy ones, and for your patience and love. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home