Thursday, November 09, 2006

walk in love, walk in faith

Lead me on Holy Spirit

Fill my heart, come flood my soul

Lead me on into Your presence

Touch me Lord, Jesus I need You

I can’t live without You

I can’t walk this road alone

In my heart I need You

Holy One, come take my hand

- Without You, Parachute Band



"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God... if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. We know and rely on the love God has for us. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. Whoever loves God must also love his brother... and this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love."

1 John 4:7, 12, 16, 18-19; 2 John 6

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Liliya said...

Yes, that true.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Gary said...

Thank you for posting my favorite song! I've been searching and searching for months for this song a friend of mine sent me as an MP3 and I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere... until now! He had the title as "Lead Me On" instead of "Without You" and the author of the song was wrong, too. The Parachute Band does have a song titled "Lead Me On" but it's a totally different song.

Anyway, I still can't find the lyrics anywhere else. I found "Without You" on the "Love And Adore" CD, so I'm going to purchase it.

Thanks again!

Gary - Waipahu, Hawaii

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home