Tuesday, August 14, 2007

back to reality

yes i'm back!

been back for a while actually. it's just been a mix of joy, sadness and surreal-ity adjusting back to 'normal' life, albeit as a married woman.

happy one month anniversary to us!!! =D

it's been a really cool month. learnt so much about myself and him... good and bad... seen so many wonderful things on our honeymoon, heard so much rich history and stories that i wish i could create a video of my mind... haha... and lots more precious memories that i will always treasure from our first month together.

something's wrong with my webspace where i normally upload my newsletters... =( but at least photobucket still works. =)

i'll be uploading some choice pics of my honeymoon tomorrow.. and maybe some wedding pics by the end of the week!

thanks for being there for us, as we venture into our new life together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home