Sunday, June 29, 2008

friends over for dinner

haven't had friends over for a while... tonight have 2 gals coming, haven't seen one for almost a year! haha...

anyway quite pleased with my culinery achievement for tonight. Thanks God nothing burned...

1. sorta-soba noodles - wheat pasta with prawns and peppers in a sweet-spicy sauce.

2. honey mustard-bbq chicken

3. brownie and ice cream

the first 2 are from RachaelRay site - my new fav place to get interesting and easy recipes. the last... er... i have betty crocker to thank =b

they should be arriving anytime soon!

on a more blah note, there's someone who's been very insensitive (not just to me) of late, and i'm thinking of how to handle things. want to speak to the person, but quite scared lah... confrontation is NOT my thing... anyway, food for thought for me *hmmm*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home