Thursday, March 17, 2005

cookie cookie... me HUNGRRRYYY... =b

here are some pics from a fun time of baking with my friends sometime during the cny period. =D

thanks and kudos to debs for putting up this photo album! heh... you can link to it from the sidebar riiiiight at the bottom. (cookie baking)

just to whet your appetite, here are some tasty pics!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
da lovely cooks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me mixing the flour and butter and eggs together... heh... it's tiring work, but it tones the arms (or so i believe) and results in a nice smooth blob of batter. =b

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
jammie cookies - cinnamon & choc chip itsy bitsy cook-lets spread with raspberry jam. mmmm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my masterpiece! you can't catch me, i'm the choc chip man! heh heh heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home