Monday, March 07, 2005

i will trust in Him

O my soul!

Do you not know? Have you not heard?

It's been told from the beginning - The Lord your God is on your side!

O my soul, don't be afraid; hope in the Lord.

By His righteousness and power He will strengthen; He will guide.

And I will soar on wings like eagles, held by the hand of God.

I will run and not grow tired when on His name I call

For the Lord is never weary - His ways are beyond my thoughts!

I will trust in Him with all my heart...

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM , Blogger :: dotz :: said...

thanks =) actually i wasn't feeling sad. heh... felt really hopeful as i sang the song. and reminded me that in both the good times and bad, i can trust in Him.

in every circumstance... =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home