Tuesday, March 01, 2005

heaven on the inside of me - and YOU!

hey hey =)

it's been a pretty happy day. had national staff meeting in the morning... the usual... ok lah =b hee hee

really enjoyed the message. it was on unity and team... and i was reminded of how we are all members of the same body, and none is inferior in any way or superior to the others. it really encouraged me a lot, and helped me remember that i need to love and cherish all the 'parts' that make up the body - at home, at work, at church etc...

also had a good checkout in the afternoon. really thank God for the time of practice i had last night, and it went quite smoothly. in fact, my mentor, joy, was pretty happy with it i think. just that maybe i can work on making it more conversational so that the students will identify more with my experiences and sharing. =)

so that was good.

i really feel happy these few days. it's a good thing, i know, but i hope i dun come back to earth with a bang anytime. heh heh =)

* * *

i've got heaven on the inside of me

peave and joy, God has set me free

heaven is a reality

abundant life flows out of me

i've got a smile on my face

a glide in my stride

i'm tasting His grace

and walking by faith

i've got heaven on the inside of me

i've got heaven flowing out of me

i'm bringing heaven into this world


joy, joy, joy

i've got such joy in my heart!

peace, peace, peace

i've got such peace in my heart!

i remember the day it all began

it was the day that i was born again

an explosion took place on the inside of me

it was the Spirit of God setting me free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home