Saturday, April 16, 2005

learning to be S.M.A.R.T. =b

inspired by one of my friends... i have decided to come up with a S.M.A.R.T. goal for myself. so that i will be able to actively and purposefully work towards its fulfillment! =D hee hee hee... yeah!

ok so... here goes!

S - Specific
i will lose 1 inch off my waist and hips. i'm quite happy with erm... my other proportions. haha... =b oh. and i will tone my arms. i will not aim to make them less fat (i have become aware and resigned that it's simply a hereditary thing that they are not *ahem* slender), but i can definitely tone them! =)

M - Measurable
so um... measurable lah! i'm not telling you my waist size!

A - Achievable
yeah i hope so =b hah!

R - Realistic
it is right??? yeah it is.

T - timeline
hmmm... i dunno how to set time lines... so i shall follow my friend's example =b 6 months!


ok ok, HOW do i intend to do it?

1. eat healthy
- i shall not eat beef, duck and other red meats, unless it's my granny who cooks them - in which case i can't really refuse =b
- consciously eat more greens and fruits and drink more water
- no snacking!
- instant noodles at most once a fortnight

2. exercise
- walk to church on sundays (well i do that most of the time since last year anyway)
- take the trash out of office more often! heh heh,, cos that involves going downstairs to the garbage bin and then climbing back up to the office =)
- gym once a week once mel's training ends
- do stretches and 20 crunches every morning. hee

3. shopping
- offer to go grocery shopping with my mum on saturday mornings, to carry bags and walk around supermarket - air-con exercise! =b
- when i bring the TURTers wardrobe shopping, go to places that involve a lot of walking! haha

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Blogger Drew said...

That's not gonna help you tone your arms much. Not gonna help you with the other areas too. My advice?

For the arms, go buy those littlle 2kg dumbbells girls use for toning their arms. Work on those everyday.

For losing weight, less carbo and GO RUN WITH KOK HIANG~! Haha, my 2 cents. :P

*ps, I'm getting fat in Australia~!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home