Sunday, April 24, 2005

yes Lord, i love You

even as i continue to pray about my decision and to seek greater conviction on it, i was encouraged by the worship songs in church today. really reminded me of the cost of following Jesus - in whatever area of life you work in.


all i once held dear

built my life upon

all this world reveres

and wars to own

all i once thought gain

i have counted loss

spent and worthless now

compared to this

knowing You, Jesus

knowing You

there is no greater thing

You're my all

You're the best

You're my joy, my righteousness

and i love You Lord



i'm really so grateful for the encouragement i've received during this time, from mel, my cg mate (sy) and joel. thanks guys and gal... and i just received a really apt and applicable mail too! it was about how God gives us our talents and abilities for a purpose - to glorify Him and make Him known; to be used, not kept in the dark or disregarded; to be treasured and developed, not left to stagnate.

all i have is from God, down to my deepest desires and every single talent. and i have been given all these for a reason - to glorify God! to demonstrate my love for Him, and to demonstrate His love to others...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home