Saturday, July 09, 2005

things done... things to do...

things i have done today:

1. breakfast with mel

2. photocard at bugis - so my wallet now has a pretty picture of mel and me =)

3. went with K to the bridal wardrobe to see her choice of gown. (it's gorgeous!!! all the gowns are gorgeous!!!)

4. long bus ride to city hall

5. collected photos for min

6. bought biscuits and ziploc bag from a dinky little shop outside capitol

7. waited 40 min for darn cab cos the roads were all blocked for ndp practice. sigh...

8. cabbed home

9. finished packing my main luggage (for check-in)

10. called 1626 and singtel personnel are so UN-helpful that i have to go down to parkway tonight to ascertain if my phone is tri-band.


things to do:

1. finish another 40 newsletters, address them and mail out

2. pack my hand carry

3. email double 6 (printer for ministry newsletter Quarternote)

4. go to parkway to settle phone stuff and have dinner with family

5. email supporters farewell...

6. charge this laptop which i am bringing

7. cut nails so i dun have to bring the nail clipper and risk the scanners going bonkers on me!

8. kiss mummy and daddy and tell them i love them (aw...)

9. think of what else i haven't done.... =b

10. pray and trust God to look after my family and mel and me and everyone else... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home