Monday, August 22, 2005

thanking God

i thank God... for killing that roach before i saw it.

i thank God... for so many divine appointments that He has enabled me to have over this past month of support raising.

i thank God... for His provision of faithful supporters and prayer warriors.

i thank God... for the meetings i have in the next two weeks, and for the hearts that i know only He can prepare.

i thank God... for a fruitful day of work. i finished arranging 2 songs and had vox rehearsal with grace.

i thank God... for the time of prayer and praise among my house gals. it really refreshed me and reminded me to turn my eyes on Him and trust Him.

i thank God... for always being here with me.

i thank God... for really knowing me so intimately!

i thank God... for a family that loves me and that loves Him.

i thank God... for mel.

i thank God for the delicious meal that i learnt too cook tonight. liting and i were chefs for the day, or rather she was chef and i was trainee. i learnt to cook fried egg, french beans and black pepper chicken. 3 dishes in one day! only $2.50 per person for 5 of us.

* * *

i thank God... that He understands all my fears...

if you're walking through the valley

and there are shadows all around

do not fear

He will guide you

He will keep you SAFE AND SOUND

He has promised to NEVER LEAVE YOU

nor forsake you

and His Word is true!

God is good all the time

He put a song of praise in this heart of mine

God is good all the time

through the darkest night His light will shine

God is good

God is good all the time!

though i may not understand

all the plans You have for me

my life is in Your hands

and through the eyes of faith i can clearly see!

God is good. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home