Saturday, August 13, 2005

God will provide

this morning i had a really good time with a friend who's supported me for the past year. she invited me over for brunch =) and i was really happy to hear that she reads my blog! =D muahaha..

anyway she cooked a really simple but yummy spaghetti and salad meal, and i really enjoyed the time we spent catching up on our lives. thing is, i haven't really talked to her that much before, so it was good to have that chance. i was so encouraged that she will continue to be my prayer warrior as i go full time. =)

also experienced some other highs and lows today.

high: a few friends have indicated that they will be giving me one time gifts

low: i counted my monthly support and realised that i am still about $800 monthly short.

* lesson learnt: God provides in His own ways in His own time. why should i be any less thankful for the one time gifts i have received (btw i AM AM AM immensely grateful to you for your one time gifts) and hanker after the more 'stable' monthly support? I think God reminded me, as i was walking the 10 minutes to tampines mrt, that He is really providing.

just that i may not see the results i desire at this point in time. He showed me that, through the one-time gifts, i have in fact raised me first month's salary, and that is a HUGE DEAL and something that amazed me.

so, please pray with me as i continue to trust God to provide for my needs in the months and years to come. He who has called me is faithful. And yet, His ways are higher than my ways.

* * *


BRIEF BUT IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

a few friends and i are renting a stall at a bazaar tomorrow. whole day, from 9am. at katong park (diagonally opposite republic theatre - the old cinema at parkway parade.)

clothes

accessories

bags

home decor

shoes (maybe?)

CHEAP!!!

come lah =b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home