Saturday, August 13, 2005

moving in day

today i moved my stuff over to my 'home away from home' for the next 9 months.

i woke up and felt all these mixed feelings about the day ahead. i sill do actually (have those mixed feelings) now...

excited about being really on my own and living with a bunch of really nice gals and learning to cook and kill insects.

fear about those DRATTED roaches. really, i am petrified. believe me.

sadness that my family will be left behind, after my brother goes into NS, my parents will be alone.

... you get the picture.


anyways, mel was real sweet and took the morning off to drive me over with all my stuff. he really knows how emotional i am feeling about this whole thing. anyways, that was nice of him. we had a bit of time to have breakfast (prata!) opposite before the rest arrived.

the morning was spent vacuuming, mopping, wiping, spraying and unpacking. whew! tiring work, but thank God for the great weather that made it bearable =)

i think my desk is the prettiest!!! haha... (oops) at least for now, cos i'm the only one who properly unpacked desk stuff so far - the rest were focused more on unpacking their clothes first i think =b hee... i have rainbow stars hanging above my desk! =) hee... so that made the morning more fun.

still... feel sad still...

hmmm.

but the gals are really cool. hence my mixed feelings lah.

k anyways... in the afternoon, we had a kind-of brainstorm session for my new project - an acapella band!

a bit too much info to digest tonight, but got stuff to ponder and chew on over the next few days i guess.


watch this space for my next newsletter!!! =) coming up... SOON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home