Monday, September 26, 2005

i've got a lot on my mind.

and i dun quite know what!!!

just seems like there's always something to think about or plan or be anxious about or to relax about... etc etc...

it's been a pretty busy weekend. there was bbq with the young adults from mel's church, a visit to the goat farm (chaperoning my church kinders...), a Void rehearsal (sat morning...) and a get-together with uni friends to share abt my ministry. all this and i have tonight to settle my powerpoint for my message checkout which is TOMORROW AFTERNOON!!!

message checkouts are when we have to prepare and give a message in a simulated environment - the staff and some other new staff are our 'audience' who critique us when we finish.

well. thank God i cleared my buddy checkout last thursday night at 11pm. oh man... all these checkouts are so tiring to prepare for, it's hard to keep in mind that everything has a reason and is for my good. sometimes it just feels so utterly sian... and yet, God has been teaching, or rather, re-teaching me, about "Life in the Spirit" as i prepared for this message.

so i guess i can't complain... huh

really covet your prayers for me - that i would keep a healthy attitude towards my checkouts, and that tomorrow's checkout will go smoothly. my group is presenting at 1pm-4pm. =) please pray!

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger Drew said...

How many checkouts? HAiz, I scared already...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home