Saturday, July 29, 2006

back to my journal

ironically, even though the past few weeks have been some of the most exciting ones in my life, i haven't journaled. i don't quite know why. seems like ever since i got back from thailand, i lost the 'mood' to journal. but today i was reminded by God of the need to put my feelings, thoughts, joys and struggles down on paper to Him, so i started my engine up again =)

journalling really is very therapeutic for me. and it really allows me to express how i am feeling and thinking to God. i really do feel like i can express myself better in words than in speech. sigh...

anyhow... thank God for bringing me back to this track. and i look forward to months or years later, when i will reread my journals, and be encouraged to see how He has led me, and how He has grown me.

just to share a bit, it was my journals, and remembering all that God had done, and all that i had prayed for, that really convicted me that mel is the one that God has divinely brought into my life to marry. i am truly amazed at how awesome and sovereign He is!

He has indeed seen me through so many seasons in my life. and i know that He will see me through this one as well... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home