Thursday, July 06, 2006

oh, what a night =)

it was a really surreal night. from meeting xiao qiang, to the frantic orchard road search for illusive baygon, to the bright lights of my void deck, to a guy opening his heart to me. wow... what an eventful night!

thank You God for blessing me so much.

i really feel a bit disoriented now. happy, yet lost. excited, yet stressed. joyful, yet anxious.

it was really beautiful. funny, yes, but special. =)


guess what?

i'm getting married... =b


*beams*

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Drew said...

Congrats!

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Koh Tuan Hong, Manson said...

Stir send our most heart felt congrats all the way from KL.

Haa...

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger maven2 said...

Another wedding on the cards~
I need to start saving ;p
Really happy for you!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Victor said...

Omedetou! It's amazing, feels like i've been away for ages, but glad to hear such good news from home... help me send my well-wishes to Mel too! All the way from Tokyo, Japan (when are you two coming over? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home