Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tokyo Pics!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our team
Fr L: Junichi (Japanese businessman who brought us out for dinner), me, Mel, Abraham (team leader), Amanda, Chris

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute Japanese kiddies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fashionable aunties...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cool dude

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Olivia Ong - she's a Singaporean recording a jazz CD in Japan. Been there for 3 years. I think she's real pretty =) heh... anyway her latest Bossa Nova album is out in stores now...
Haramichi - my friend from my 2001 trip to Waseda. It's amazing to see how he has grown so much. He invited us to his church Christmas party! Near the end of out trip, he prayed for Mel and me too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mel and Haramichi

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Japanese friends. The lady in light grey coat next to me is Kazuko. She was the staff who looked after my team when i first went to Japan as a freshman. It was our first meeting in 6 years! She was pleasantly surprised that I have joined staff! The other girl in the picture is Yukiko, her sister

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful swan and duck spotted at Imperial Gardens Park.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us at the park.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More cute kiddies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the train station. There are two main types of trains - the above-ground JR line and the below ground Subway/Metro Suica line

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haramichi, me and Ohno (another dear Japanese friend)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haramichi gave me this traditional Japanese decoration. I'm going to hang it in my future new home! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At a Christmas outreach party organised by JCCC. Victor and the guys, who practiced very hard for a night of gospel songs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The amazing band that provided the music for the night!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Overjoyed after giving out the final CD! It wasn't an easy five days of distribution, but God was good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My team in the hats we wore to give out CDs...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Playing with colours...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Streets of Japan. Beautiful leaves...

That's all for now. I have a cool video I will try to upload sometime =) heh...

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM , Blogger yAnn said...

i love your white coat!!!

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! u saw olivia ong?! i had her first album - nice bossa nova tunes... :)

- shing yian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home