Saturday, March 24, 2007

the muffin (wo)man can!

yesterday i baked MUFFINS! haha, banana muffins with chocolate chips and cinnamon to be exact. mnmmm... yum yum =)

went over to a. annabel's house to bake (my marriage prep counsellor, but now also my friend lah) and chat about church and stuff. she was so sweet - printed me my very own copy of the recipe in full colour! i've started my own 'baking file'. bought a simple red a4 folder from carrefour, and will try to keep it regularly updated with new recipes... my own little treasure trove of treats! =)

here's a picture of the fruits of our labout =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger YONGLING ;) said...

dearest! AAHHH, so cool, baking (: i want to try and i want to bake too, heee. and yes :) miss you lots, dont believe? ask melz. hahas! <333

yongling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home