Sunday, January 21, 2007

new realisations

i'm really unfairly blessed to have such a patient and understanding and calm and sensible future-husband as mel... heh =) thank you for all you did for me this weekend... i'll always remember it! =)

every family has its imperfections. even the picture-perfect family you think you see has its own cracks behind that facade. but that just reminds me how incapable we are at achieving harmony, happiness and unconditional love on on own. what fragile, inept and self-centered people we are...

a simple well-fitted jacket always ups a guy's 'hot' quotient =) heh.

even though i think i've come quite a ways... i still find security in knowing that my friends think well of me. even though i know God sees my heart and true intentions etc... i always want my friends to know that too, and to be known the way God knows me - but of course, that's quite impossible.

i thought i disliked all chinese desserts (except 'aw nee'), but i've got two to add to the 'i like!' list now: cold steamed milk custard and hot ginger-milk custard. fresh from the kitchen at liang seah street =) heh heh...

there's really a lot more to be done before my wedding, so i need to really start mapping out the next few months' 'to-dos'. =) but it's quite a fun task!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dotty! havent talked to you in ages! saw you in church yesterday and thought id drop by and give you a big hello and HUG**!!
take care =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home