Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I HAVE A HOUSE!!!

We have a house!!! =D Yay! More details soon, when we go back to take pix. Meanwhile, just wanted to share my joy with all my readers, friends, supporters etc. =)

This comes after over 8 months (!??!) of prayer, searching, house visiting, excitement and disappointment. But, oh, how faithful God has been. Even when I doubted that He would ever provide us with a home, He has not stopped caring about us, and answered my prayer to get a house before our wedding. =)

Not just any house. A house that Mel and I both love... it's very clean and airy, and feels just so open concept and breezy and refreshing! And when I first walked in the door, it felt like "home". Awww.....

=D

Anyhow, want to give thanks for God opening this door (literally!) for us. Ths current owner is a Christian lady, and she has been really sweet and hospitable to us.

There's much more to give thanks for, but for now this will do. =)

Now I can really start thinking about paint colours and furniture and lights and all that stuff. Cool! =)

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Jo said...

dorothea koh! :)

hi from your former bfec-er/tkgs-er who disappeared to sydney

i have been trying to track you down! :)

email me: jojostuff@gmail.com

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger yearoftwentynine said...

boo! as am i dotz! :)

i realise i've not been receiving ur updates cos i've switched email addys (the nus one is way too old).

my new one's rakpracaw@gmail.com

and, mark's in the turt team this year!! so cool eh. i know him from school, and it was great to hear he stepped up for turt. let me know how things are!

take care, and yeah, keep growing deeper and closer to the Lord!

mh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home