Sunday, March 22, 2009

voices only

[i'm a bit lazy so i'm copying and pasting this from another of my blogs =b heh heh]

just came back from a naturally seven concert. it was AWESOME!!! the last time I saw them was when I was in JC =b and that was just one song. this time it was an whole evening of awesome music!

the band does sth called vocal play. kind of like acapella - ie with no instruments except the human voice - but the different is it's not just about cool harmonies, but mimicking of actual instruments, and boy do they sound like the real thing!!! i had to see and hear for myself to believe it man... there was one song where they went without mics, just to show it's the real deal and not any sort of lip syncing. heh

check out his e-guit!



and the bass... words fail me. haha... I just wonder what his mum thought when her son's voice first broke. he's amazing man! WITHOUT an octave pedal mind you... see if you can hear him. btw the drums and everything else you hear - all voice.



really cool right?? i'm really glad we could go for this. money well spent =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home