Monday, February 07, 2005

thank You God for a happy Sunday

had a great time with my cell group this afternoon after church. =) we went to cafe cartel for lunch and i tried hawaiin pork chops, which my brother always raves about. yeah... it really IS quite yummy =b

after that went with the gals (haidee, elaine and me) to shop around tampines mall. the gals got stuff, but i decided not to, cos yesterday i treated myself to a turquoise (which i now know apparently suits me skin tone. heh heh heh) pendent and ring for CNY. but i did see a really cool white tank top with sequin design at esprit going for $29.90.

mulling over whether i should buy it after CNY... hmmm... but anyway i'm kinda proud of myself for not buying it today =) *pats self on head* heh heh

ok, tired from doing powerpoint the whole night... got a very short and *ahem* profitable week ahead. *wink*

have a Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home