Wednesday, February 09, 2005

supper with my cell

really enjoyed the nite out with my cell mates. =D thank God for such a great bunch of friends who i am getting to know more and more this year!

elaine picked us all up in her car. it was really fun and exciting to wander around the streets of bedok and tampines trying to locate each others' homes! thanks elaine, i really enjoyed it a lot =)

finally made it to simpang bedok.

even though i said i wouldn't eat, i still ate a bit of prata. had an onion prata all to myself somemore =b *guilty look*

it was really cool that we saw this kitty cat perched on a ledge one level above us! i had the privilege of shooting a few pics of the kitty =) but my camera is not digital, so have to wait for film to be used up and developed... also shot a few shots of my friends avoiding the camera lens! haha!

well, chinese new year is upon us again. it's MY YEAR - the year of the rooster. heh... i'm old man... sigh... =b but happy for the holiday and aiming to save up most of the ang pows i get for my csu trip in july! hee hee...

sleepy now... sooooo sleepy... ZZZZzzzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home