Wednesday, March 02, 2005

tomorrow is THE DAY

i'll be giving my very first devotional message tomorrow!!! *fanfare*

"God is Eternal - Living for Eternity"

heh heh heh

actually i'm feeling pretty okay about it. i mean, sure it's far from perfect and all, but i feel like, hey, at least i'm convicted about what i'll be sharing, and i feel like i've got a good grasp of the points that i'll be using. so.. overall feel glad about that, and trusting God to speak to the students who will be listening.

thank You God for this peace that i seem to have now, despite the little bursts of stress and unreasonable panic that 'attack' me now and then. i know that the night is in Your hands. =)

seems like i've got to live out the last point of my message in fact! it's HIS show anyway! heh

that's actually a FR mantra of sorts... but so applicable to me in this case. i really have to submit the results and expectations that i have to Him, and let Him 'run the show'.

so anyway... will upload my powerpoint up tomorrow night AFTER my message. for those interested to sneak a peek and comment. heh...

adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home