Tuesday, May 03, 2005

lil miss chatterbox

ok this will be a post with missing punctuation and probably a fair amount of spelling errors cos i ahve no time to cehck. my darn wireless at home is down as in not the... i mean the internet can't be surfed. like i can go msn and icq and check my email via mac-mail but i cannot surf the net hence cannot blog and a whole lootta other stuff i wanna do. bother bother... well but thank God for getting me thru a tiring and meeting filled and too many things to do kinda day. it was good to see sam too and i'm really really really excited about turt now. oike super majorly excited. but my ulcer is still pain which doesn't help relieve my stress =b haha but thank God it is loads betetr after i put the salt on it last week (thanks mike) and it's getting better lah. and im so thankful for how i had a wodnerful glorious fun weekend wif mel and watching engie's play and exercising and talking to my cell mates etc etc and the only not so good thing is the darnn itnernet connection at home that spoilt my nights somewhat, but then loads of people in africa probably never heard of internet before so how come i;'m c omplaining? tsktsk something wrong with me. gal must wake up and appreciate everything you have and count your blessings. haha... =) ok i have finished my verbal abuse of this space. i shall now go home and have a nice relaxing dinner now that i've accompliushed my tasks for the day *phew* thanks God for seeing me through, for holding my hand.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Drew said...

If you have MacJournal, a mac application that is essentially a electronic journal, you can write there and blog directly onto blogger.

If you net's down, you can write and save your entries and then upload them later.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Joel said...

try bonjella for the ulcer..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home