Thursday, October 13, 2005

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

YAY! I am so happy that Christmas is coming!!! =D

i love buying/making presents/cards =) so it's exciting to be in that season again. ok... i know it's kind of still 2 months away... but still, a girl can hope and dream... and concoct ideas for gifts... it's all very nice =) hee...


lalala

i bought my first few gifts already =) look forward to wrapping them up and making 'em bee-you-tee-ful... =)

this year Christmas is special for another reason. it's my first Christmas as a staff... and it's been fun and yet challenging thinking of what gifts to give people that will bless them, but doesn't make me bankrupt! haha... so quite fun lah... =b

and of course, it's special cos someone special is in the picture =) AND of course, it's ALWAYS special because Someone Special was in the picture for me 2000 years ago, and it's really a great reminder of His love for me!

waiting for the Christmas lights to come on! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home