Tuesday, October 04, 2005

i was a grumpy-puss

yeah i was Lil Ms. Grumps last night. i felt really frustrated and upset during Void rehearsal, and it kind of showed. i guess all of us were feeling stressed and manifesting it in different ways... haiz

anyways, felt so crappy and upset with myself after that, that i really wanted to share with mel. so we had supper at macs. fries and garlic chilli - comfort food! he really encouraged me, and reminded me that leaders are human too, and have emotions, and its ok to be upset once in a while, and its ok to show it once in a while. cos i am human, and i am still learning. so it's OKAY. =)

and sharon and zp also encouraged me sometime that night. so i really thank God for 'bringing me out of the valley' somewhat.

i was reminded that we are all justified by faith. therefore there is now NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus. I don't have to look back on that night and keep on kicking myself (or others). i can move on. because i am loved and accepted unconditionally already by God.

this morning, this song came to mind as i was journaling. how true...

Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice
My open heart, I offer up my life
I look to You, Lord
YOUR LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS
RESTORES ME AGAIN

So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home