Sunday, November 13, 2005

Love, A Kepala

that's the name of our acappella group! ForeRunner's newest band to be formed! =)

It's a bit too long and complicated to explain, but my journey to where I am now, where this group is concerned, has been quite an experience! i feel like God has taught me a lot... about my attitude towards serving Him, my perspectives of Him, my dependance on Him, and my own strengths and weaknesses.

The fact that there are now 8 individuals in the group is a miracle. that each one of them shares the passion for music and for God is another miracle. and most recently, that we have a very exciting and strategic gig coming up, after weeks of searching for that 'God-opportunity' is yet another miracle, and something that has encouraged and uplifted me indescribably.

those who have talked to me about this would have known that our search and confirmation for gigs these few weeks have not been going smoothly at all... several nights i felt so troubled by that, like how come God isn't opening doors for us, how come everything is so darn difficult?!?! and those gigs that were more possible, just didn't seem the best fit, audience wise etc.

which is why God giving us this opportunity is such a tremendous encouragement and affirmation for me! that God sees my heart - our heart - for how this group can be used, and He has allowed us to have this chance.

after all that waiting, i really couldn't have asked for anything better. =) thank You God.

i guess there will probably be more obstacles ahead... pray with me, that we would keep trusting God and be sensitive to His direction.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM , Blogger Adrian said...

hey sis in Christ :) thanks for the encouragement on my blog. :)

God bless you, and your group.. may you and your siblings in Christ working hard to perform for His sake be led in purpose by Him, and be protected, and may He bless all of you with peace and trust in Him, even as He empowers you and your group with the wisdom you need for planning and working together and encouraging each other.

:) hope to talk to you again one of these days..

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger cybeRanger said...

May our Heavenly Father work ALL things together for your good and HIS glory! Have a blessed week ahead!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home