Thursday, November 03, 2005

in progress...

thank You God that I am accepted and loved by You!

... whether i succeed or fail

... whether i am popular or the odd one out

... whether i make the best use of my resources or concentrate all my energies on the wrong aspect

... whether i find the 'right' people or i choose others

... whether i make the wisest decisions or an i-deserve-to-hit-my-head-on-the-car-boot kind of foolish decision

... whether my program works or doesn't

... whether i do a great job or i mess it all up

... whether i learn from my mistakes or i stupidly do the same thing again


help me to remember this in everything i do, say, think. not to take your grace for granted, but to be mindful of that grace, and to take ahold of it.

i am a work-in-progress - far from perfection or completion - but getting there someday!

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM , Blogger cybeRanger said...

Amen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home