Sunday, December 18, 2005

my pics are out!

well almost. i have half a roll more to use up before i can develope my last 10 shots. =) here are a few treasured moments from my trip.

on a personal note, God has been teaching me more about surrendering control to Him through this trip, through Sharon, through A Kepala etc... i feel so inadequate at times, so fallen short, but He is always there to affirm me and assure me that He will bring all that He has planned to pass =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

above: my team; giving out cds to passers-by
below: sharon giving cds; our cute recipients!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oishii yuki ichigo! (literally translated snow strawberry cake)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

my friends from japan (fr L) ryo, ohno, kotarou, haramichi =)

below: having fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

the lights of tokyo - along takashimaya square.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM , Blogger Drew said...

Your black and white pics hor... very 'flat' leh. Please don't tell me you took them with B/W film cos I'll say you got ripped off. It makes more sense if you tell me you 'grayscaled' em.

Japan's lots of fun ya~? I'll head back there one day... hehe.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger :: dotz :: said...

i took with black and white film... =(... sob sob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home